Pages

Friday 14 May 2021

What planets are there? - Solar System

 


Task Description: 

This is a literacy and planet based task. This task was not so challenging but was really easy at the same time. I learned so much about the planets, I couldn't do all planets but I did around 3 or 4. I really enjoyed doing this task as It was really easy to do.

In this task we had to put all the planets in order from smallest to biggest and I also had to a write a sentence to remember the planet orders. I did long sentences instead because I wanted to express my knowledge about the planets with you, I showed all my ideas and facts.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bradley,
    I really enjoyed reading this blog post. Its good to see, you know which is the biggest planet and which is the smallest. Whats your favourite planet to research about ? Anyways, keep up the great work.

    Kind Regards,
    Oalii.

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Bradley would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video