Pages

Tuesday 4 May 2021

Immersion Assembly: Watch This Space, Guardians of The Galaxy


Task Description: Today my literacy class and I had to create a poster, a poster of key words of our favourite theme that we saw in the Immersion Assembly. My favourite Team was Team Four, It was about Guardians of The Galaxy! I've watched the movie so many times, I really enjoyed watching their parody of the remake of the real movie. It entertained me.

Extra Questions:

My favourite team was The Guardians of The Galaxy from Team Four. Point England does these different special assemblies to refresh a new term. There will be four special terms at the start of a new term. All the teachers will have to prevent and make up a play or song to perform or watch. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Bradley would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video