Pages

Friday 16 March 2018

Year 5&6 camp Review


Camp is so fun. Last week it was the year 5&6 camp. Guess what i’m a year 5 at Pt England school the team that i was in was Green Machine. I went camp it was so fun. At camp my favourite game was Killer zone. At killer zone my favourite thing was the slingshot. At the slingshot you have to put a blue tennis ball in the slingshot than you have to pull the slingshot back than the tennis ball has to try to go on the tarpaulin. If you make it hit the tarpaulin than you get to points but if you touch the tarpaulin you get one point. My favourite thing wearing was mufti because we did not have to wear our school uniform for 3 days. My favourite food was the nachos because it was nice and hot. I liked the barbeque because of the sausages it was so yum and soft. At 7:30pm all of the teams went to the hall for a camp concert. At the camp concert we had to dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Bradley would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video