Pages

Thursday 7 July 2016

Term 2 reflection




What do I know? What did I do this term?
I like going to Te Tuhi and I like painting and colouring.

What do I feel about this?
What did I like? 
I like maths and time tables and ten time tables and five time tables and two time tables and study ladder.

How would I judge this?
What did I find hard about this?
I found it hard to do lots of the pluses like 68+55=?

What are the positive things about this? 
What are the good points about it?
I really like the best thing on the mat sitting up and I like learning about basketball.

What other ideas can you think of?
What other things would you like to do?
I like to colour some awesome pictures and I like reading.

What have I learnt?  What will I do next?
Next term I would like to play outside on the playground and play with my friends.  I would like to learn about 10 time tables.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Bradley would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video