Pages

Monday 10 April 2017

hauted house

Haunted House


in the middle of the night i was alone in the creepy spooky forest. I went to a mysterious spooky black door and i opened the door with a key to unlock it so i can go in. when i went in i got locked inside so i needed a way to go out. I tiptoed up the stairs and the stairs started crumbling down and it started making hand ritches out of the stairs so i had to run fast up before i fall down. The saw the a monster just standing towards me i said to the monster want your name and he told me his name was red slimy monster. there was bad witches coming towards me.  i went under there magic stick and ran left and then i saw a magic mirror and then i ran out the room and put the witches back in the magic mirror then they did not come back for ever. Then i tip toed because someone might hear me so i can get a way out. Then i went to a dusty room and jumped out then a big big wizald got me and put me back inside and locked the windows so i could not get out. Then i got guns 0ut and then i shot the big big wizald  in the body then it change to a skeleton then i throw it out. Then i touched the rock so i can open the wall so i can open the treasure box so i can get out of this haunted house with lots of monster trying to eat me. I open the windows then i went out the window then i got mud all over me then i saw 3 graves and it said and a  in bed for a long long time. The other one said a man and a lady and a granma passed away in 1993.lady passed away in 1952 because not even 1 person looked after them because they were sick.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Bradley would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video