Pages

Monday 10 April 2017

blindfold experience

Blindfold Experience
Blindfold Experience

This morning room 12 went to the playground to play blindfold experience. I was blindfolded with a jumpa. 1 person has to put the jumpa or hat around their face or on their face so they can’t see anything. The other person has to tell them where to go. They have tell them when to jump and not when to jump  My pater was valeli. I went on the monkey bars. Sivaenah and jerry had to blindfold mr moran a ozzy jersey. When valeli told to climb up the ladder i did then to told me to come back down then i came down then he told me to walk front weds and then he told me to go right and then i bang my face on the poles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Bradley would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video