Pages

Tuesday 16 August 2016

The race

Mahe Drysdale    rowing     photo    finish     gold medal    celebrate   Olympics
==========================================================
What would happen before the race. I would drink water before I start my Game or I will be nervous. What would happen during the race. I could bang into someone  when I'm running or I can run fast or faster their  that or speed or speedy. I would be proud and I would be happy of someone thati would like to be great. I would  be go back to my game the next day and the next day then I would do the same thing I done on my first day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Bradley would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video