Pages

Monday 15 August 2016

Olympics

On the weekend I watched prime because prime  is amazing prime tv and when I watch it I see mahe Drysdale on prime because when we watch rip on prime and when it finished we watch dance moms but I didn't know it was on two times or it was a add. When I watch it it amazing and they do awesome kicks. They are fantastic at kicking the rugby ball and when they run they get exercise and engage and they learn very well. When there was to boats in the water one were New Zealand and one was Australia and to of them were a tile  so they had to take a photo so they know Who won the gold medal. The terms who won the golden medal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Bradley would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video