Pages

Thursday 24 June 2021

KPMG Trip, 23/6/21

 On Wednesday, the extension group and a few chosen students got to go to KPMG. Which is a business that does tax, advisory and finance.


When we arrived to KPMG, we went to explore around the first floor. Once we we’re done exploring we went into the infinity room. The infinity room is where everyone meets up at and where our experiments take place.


This year our focus was on experiments and science and space. We had to get into groups and that’ll be the team we will be staying with for the rest of the day. My buddies were, Norah Jade, Jane, Oalii, Nina, Sauma, Zoe including me. I was in Team Earth. 


Each team had their own experiment and my one was really challenging that our tutors can’t help us and they could only give us three hints. We had to make oobleck.


We did a quiz in our groups in the infinity room. Most questions were challenging at about space. One of the questions were ‘How many water is in your body?’ and I thought it was 27.5% and apparently it was 80%. 


We had to create oobleck with the following ingredients, cornflour, water & food colouring. My team oobleck was a solid and mine wasn’t quiet there, I just needed to add cornflour but than I was adding more water. Till the end mine went to the a solid. We could touch our solids and once you lay it on your hand, It’ll melt immediately.


The food we had at KPMG was deliciously amazing. They had a huge variety of food, from spring rolls, mini burgers, etc. The food was 50% of my highlight. Another one of my highlights were hanging out with my friends and seeing them challenge themselves and succeed.


I would like to thank the KPMG staff for being able make this happen, if it wasn’t for you we wouldn’t of had this opportunity. A huge thanks to Justine who took charge and set all this whole KPMG programme. 



Task Description:

The highlight of the day was to have fun not to be there for the food.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Bradley would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video