Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2020

Letter to Mrs Tele'a: 2020



Dear Mrs Tele’a,

Let me tell you some things about me!

My name is Bradley and was born in New Zealand. My family are from Samoa. At 11 years old, I am the youngest of the 3 children in my family. My big brother Alex, speaks Samoan and English in our home, Me and my brother brother speak just english. I am 11 years old turning 12 on March 2nd.


I love playing games! It is mostly my hobby every single day. I love to play different kinds of games with my friend Simon. We also laugh at each other when each other fails.


Paragraph 3: What do you like and dislike at school? What are your goals for 2020?


What I dislike at school is: My favourite subject is: Maths and Writing, I love doing maths because I wanna solve new problems including Algebra. What I dislike at school is: Reading, I don’t like..



Paragraph 5 :I actually still need to learn how to swim, because everytime I try to swim, it’s to hard for me, because I’m small and I might drown, and technically drowning is one of my biggest fears.


Extra Things:


My favourite foods are: Mango and Watermelon.


My favourite state is: United States - America.


My favourite colour is: Blue and Pastel Pink.

My favourite fast food is: Mc Donalds. ( Even tho it’s not healthy. )

1 comment:

  1. Hello Bradley I love your story but there are some mistakes but at lest you finished keep working hard

    By

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Bradley would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video