Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2020

About me: 2020!

WALT: We are learning to have a positive digital footprint.

Malo e lelei! My name is Bradley and I am 11 years old. I am a half- Samoan and I love expressing my culture in different ways! I am a Year 7 attending to a school named Point England School ( Primary/Intermediate) in my hometown Auckland, New Zealand. 


My hobbies are playing video games and sleeping late and watching movies. My favourite movies to watch is like Scary Movies and some not scary movies. I sometimes don't watch some scary movies much because there to scary and I might get nightmares when I sleep, and sometimes I like watching non-scary movies, because they make me have some good and nice nightmares. I love sleeping in late, because I can take more time doing whatever I want, but waking up late in the mornings because of the lateness I stayed up at. 

I am part of a year 7&8 group combined called Team 5 which includes 6 beautiful teachers and classrooms, Mrs Moala, Mrs Tele'a, Whaea Kelly, Mrs Tapuke, Mrs Stone and Mrs Ilaoa.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bradley my name is Zane and I am a year 7 student at Paihia School and I really liked your blog post about yourself because I get to know more about your life. I really liked the way you put your hobbies in your blog post because I got to know more about your personal life. To Improve you could maybe write other facts about you to make it more interesting like what your favourite subject is. What is your favourite subject?

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Bradley would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video