Pages

Monday 2 September 2019

Write Like Paul: 2019



WALT: write using the structure of a narrative.

Write like Paul (Jennings) 


Hello my name is Teddy Mc Stilton Aka or more like Teddy Mc Flair tin! In the past I have been having over 100’s and 100’s different kinds of DREAMS! Magical and Disappearing Dreams! Not any kind of dreams! More like very cool dreams! 

But it's not about telling you about the dreams I've had, it’s about me taking you guys on a journey into my dreams! But first I need to put a potion into my book before I launch myself into a hiding spot in school! Here I go! POOF! 

Well my face got dirty but who cares i’m in a dream that I really wanted to be in! So this is my day I’m really in school what? School, School & SCHOOL! I really wanted to be in school but it’s alright with these highschool students that are nearly learning there driving lessons soon more like me in 13 Years! Should I skip years and put myself in the Driver's Lessons! YES! It’s time I drive! Drifty, Drifty & Drifty! WOW that was a ride!

 *Bell Rings* BRING BRING BRING! Eh? The bell rang noooo I guess I gotta go cooking class.. Wait wait wait! I can steal food from Cooking Class and take it home and invite my friends over! So I stole food and was thinking “Which food should I take?” Ahh I got an idea “Pizza -_- and Ice-cream and Doughnuts / Donuts!”  So I took those food and invited my friends over. So I added the food in my bag more like at shopping scanning the product / Item and putting the product in the shopping bag and taking it home to pack in your house! Well I went to my phone and called my friend called “ Zelina & Selena” “Hello? Zelina and Selena are you there ''Hello? So I saw your text and it said Do you wanna come have a party on my house I stole food from Cooking class ''Sure Bro anyone else gonna be there YEP! “Who?”   “Umm Zach, Charlotte, Keith, Zak, Brianna and others!” Alright we will on our way! *calls every friend that I said* Hello come to my house a party over here with Zelina and Selena! Alrighty! Charlotte from the top stairs screams Zach! KEITH! Zak! Brianna! GET ready! We got a party to go to! HURRY! Get in the car! Also the car’s name is Tiffany! were finally here! So we all ate the food and Teddy Mc Flair said come upstairs to watch a movie called “FART MONSTERS” Oh I use to watch this when I was little but ok! We could watch it! So we all watched Farts and Monsters so we saw a Monster called “ Sausage man “ he was helping another guy clean the restroom! Eww! Teddy Mc Flair tin! Started crying and they said what Happened? And Teddy said that they said Eww because that was his friend cleaning the restrooms! And they all said Oh I’m sorry we will go down the shop to buy food for you so  you can be happy again!

They all went home until they the car ran out of petrol so Teddy put the petrol in and as soon as the car just turned on Zelina said “Watch out thats dangerous it has Chemical’s and Umonium in it!” Teddy said Alright so Teddy took them all home to make them have the sleep! So Teddy had a sleep and didn’t dream not as normal as all.

The Next Morning Teddy ran to the Kitchen  and started eating doughnuts, Pizza & Ice-cream! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Bradley would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video