Pages

Thursday 19 September 2019

Something In the Water Voice Over: 2019


Welcome to my animation! Hello my name is Bradley, and today I'm showing you guys my term 3 “Something in the water” 2019 animation we have been working & learning on the Rocky Shore for this Term. But before we start of my creature is animated as a Crayfish and a Seagull & a Crab. So my creature is at The Rocky Shore of water and the rocks with stuff on it. After that  my crayfish is going to edge to go to the water with a Rocky place for him swimming. Next it's the Crab was just walking forwards and backwards until the Seagull comes to eat the Crab because seagull’s eat Crabs because thats its Prey. The end!! Thanks for watching!! Byee



Task Description: Today in this Voice Over this is my Something In the Water Animation Voice over so this is something I'm gonna say when I record my animation because you did something to say about your Animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Bradley would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video