Pages

Thursday 20 June 2019

Sailing Recount 2019



Introduce the topic. Tease the audience with some interesting details that they will want to know more about.





Who was going with you. Some of my classmates.





How did you get there. From the Bus we had to arrive at 8:15am and we finish at 3:00Pm.






What did you wear. Point England school uniform after we got there our wetsuits. Where did you get the gear from. Some of us got wetsuits and I got all my stuff. How were you feeling during the instructions I was feeling scared at first, because I thought when I was in the sailing boat I was gonna go to far like way out water but luckily I was in the speedboat first.






Who did you sail with. First I was in the speedboat with Justin because I had no buddy. Was it fun/scary etc. First it was scary because I thought I was gonna go way out the water. Second it was so fun because when I got in the speedboat it was so fun because I had so much fun in the speedboat and it was fun nearly making my classmate Austin and Kitione nearly fall of their sailing boat because of me.





What were your overall thoughts about the sailing? Amazing.






Hello, some of the people in my class room 7, got a opportunity to go sailing! Your guys brain will explode like a billion pieces when u read this recount about sailing!





Also thank Saint Johns for giving room 7 this opportunity to come sailing with you and thank to the sponsors who helped us.






First, we had to arrive at school at 8:15am. When our school teacher called us to come inside. We obviously already knew who was coming with us. It was most of my classmates and a teacher Mrs Tuiā. Our teacher Mrs Tuiā that came with us said if u haven't got your togs on go to the toilets and put them on. Next we went to line up and go sit in the bus. When the bus started to go to the location we were of to everyone start to sing and play.. Everyone just started to enjoy staying on the bus playing and having fun!






First, they asked us to take of our school uniforms but we had our togs underneath and than they asked us to line up in two lines on the ground. Next they told us everything about sailing and than they asked all of us to stand up in two lines ready to put our life jackets on. When everyone was finish they all got with there buddy’s well not me because I had no buddy so I went in the speedboat with Justin.









When I was in the deep water I wanted help from Mrs Tuiā and than she said if u want help than jump into the water.. So I just jumped of and I tried to get on Kauri and Kahurangi’s Sailing boat but they keep pushing me of so I just went to Mrs Tuiā boat and stayed their and te wind was blowing my hair. I tried making the ball wet so I put the ball and holded it but the speedboat was going to fast so I dropped the ball but we picked it up after next I tried putting the green bucket down and it was so hard to hold so I couldn't carry it so I got Lealofi’s help to help me get it back up..









When we finished sailing we went back to school in the bus again. When we were inside the bus it was really fun and when I was sitting with Rae jae, we saw the sea and it looks pretty cool. Me and rae jae found lots of cool stuff on the other side of the ocean me and Rae Jae saw this like thing that looked like a circus and it looked pretty abandoned..!

1 comment:

Hi - Bradley would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video