Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2019

Fake Recount 2019



WALT: write a detailed account.







Fake Recount





Chosen event: Hot dog eating competition





Plan








Intro


Middle


Conclusion



Introduce the story. Me and my friend had a hog dog eating competition read on if you wanna know more!


When we start the hot dog competition our parents get ready for the competition.


We starting eating until we stop and feel bad and you want to sleep.


We needed to go to the hospital because we were sick for two weeks.


At the end we had only ate one a day and we will never eat over 100 hot dogs again..!













Start Writing Here: here is the start off my story how I became sick and yucy in my tummy.. So my parents ask me and my friend want to enter a hot dog eating COMPETITION! Ooooo Yes Please ok Im gonna get the hot dog competition ready! Why dont u guys go play outside of something. Ok! Finish Finish! Come inside boys. So we came inside and sat down and we got ready for the competition. Suddenly we started eating our hot dog! Num num num! This is yum! Ughh Im getting sick.. Im getting sick Im gonna go sleep bye! Three weeks later! Ugh im sick Im feeling sick I need to go hospital to check if Im ok! Hello My name is Dr TrickSter and im gonna check if ur ok because I see u have been waiting for long sitting here.. Ok lets get start and check you shall we? Lets start follow me and we will check u! Oh I see ur not very good but what I good do is take u to the X-ray and than u can go sit in the recovery room and wait. Ok in the x-ray says I see lots of stuff in ur stomach it says so many sausages and bread..? Umm Its Hot dogs I had a challenge with my friend and I dont know who won because I went sleep because I had a sore tummy. How Long was this? Umm three weeks ago. Ok so u can go sit in the recovery room and wait for a Dr named Dr CrunchyBubble she will be asking u questions and asking u different kinds of stuff that u gotta answer how u got sick ok.. OK… Hey are u the boy that was with Dr TrickSter? Yes I am. Ok follow me and ill take u to another quiet room and ask u questions and answers how u got into sick and stuff! Ok lets go. So How did u become sick? I became sick when I was eating over 100 hot dogs with my friend because we had a hot dog eating competition and I wanted to do it but I got really sick. Thats not ok if u ever do this again u should probably eat atleast two a day so u dont feel really sick. Hmmmm Bye I guess im gonna go now. My Friends are waiting at my house! WOOOOO Hey Rae Jae, Kauri, Leolofi Hey man u feeling sick now? Nah im not anymore I went to the hospital they said I only have to eat two hot dogs a day or else Ill be sick again. Oh thats what the Dr said to me before. Wait was it Dr Trickster and Dr CrunchyBubble? Yes oh I was with them. Rae Jae, kauri, and Leolofi? Yeah, Yeah, Yeah wanna go gets some lunch at go to the beach? Yeah man Ok I got the food I got pizza, chips, Drinks, Chocolates, and Fish n chips! Sounds great. Lets go get ready! Ok. Oh I see a sad man said Kauri wanna go hang out with him and give him food? Sure. So we had a happy day and I hope everyone who is reading this Hope u enjoyed!








Task Description: Today in this task its a fake recount so I we had 4 things we could do.. Big Trouble, Fall asleep at the airport, Hot dog competition and The Rescue. I picked Hot dog Competition and this is what happen in the hot dog competition! Hope u enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Bradley would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video