Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

Recount



Four years ago, I started school in 2014. My school was Point England School. I was a year one. I could finally going school and I was a bit scared to go to my class. When my mum dropped me of to class when she went she said Bye Bradley see you after school than I was starting to do a lot of work and It was my first work I've ever done In school and I was confused of what I was doing on my first Ipad. One of the first trips I went to in year 1 was the Zoo. It was very fun there because I saw one of my favourite animals there. My favourite animal that I saw at the Zoo was the Tigers because they have a good texture for your blanket for you to use. When school finished I went home and went sleep for an hour. When I woke up my mum and dad was right in front of me ready to go in the car somewhere so when I went into the car we went to my Aunt's house, When I got there I straight away went to the trampoline because my Aunt’s son Calvin the little chubby one was on the trampoline jumping with his friend from daycare. So I went to the trampoline to jump with Calvin and his friend. When I went inside there was a surprise because I didn’t know it was my little cousin’s birthday. So that’s why my cousin’s friend from daycare was there. When we went to eat I ate Salad, Fish N Chips & chicken kebabs. When I got so full so I went home. Hope you Enjoy and here is the link to see what we did this week for our recount.
LINK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Bradley would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video