Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Recount W2 T4







Writing: One day, in the evening I went to point chevalier beach for my cousin Calvin’s birthday. When my mum my dad and my brother’s and I finally got to point chevalier beach I saw my cousin sitting on the beach chair eating his banana and drinking his water. I saw this platform in the water that you could stand on and jump of so I asked my mum can I go on the platform she said where so I showed her where she said make sure don’t get hurt so I went in the cold cold water and I climbed up the ladder. When I saw other people jumping of. I wanted to Jump of as well but I couldn’t jump of because I was to little and plus when I walked across to the platform the tide was low but when I went and climbed up the ladder. One eternity later. I was relaxing on the platform when the platform was bumpy side to side because people will still jumping of. I finished my relax on the platform but when I woke up the tide was so high that I couldn’t get back to the sand. So my dad came across to the water and got me back across. Phew, so when I changed into nice and clean clothes so when I came back to the table I came in time for saying Happy 1st birthday to my cousin calvin. So I ate the chocolate cake with vanilla icing,sprinkles,chocolate cream, and chocolate chips on it. There was a the number one on it. Have a happy day ever after and here is the link to see what we are writing about.  LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Bradley would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video