Pages

Monday 31 October 2016

Halloween

My costume for Halloween is a skeleton. Im going to ask my mum for lollies and chocolate in a big Halloween bucket. In the nighttime I'm going to go somewhere to eat. I might go to mc Donald's to go eat there before I go trick a treating. After I finish eating at Mc Donald's I will go out to trick a treating. When I go out to trick a treating I'm going with my parents to a house to go and get some lollies and chocolate. Then I will go home and watch some Halloween movies for little kids.if someone knocks on the door I think they are coming for lollies or chocolate then we will give them Lille's or chocolate if they want some we willgive them some. If the lollies or chocolate are finish then my parents will go and get some more lollies so other people can go out and do trick a treating. After other people done trick a treating my mum will take me out for trick a treating so I can go trick a treating and go and eat some lollies and chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Bradley would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video