Pages

Tuesday 16 November 2021

Prime and Composite


Kia Ora, Viewers or Readers!

Welcome or Welcome back to my daily math's challenge. If you're confused, basically our teacher put out a challenge for my class to do, and it was to finish all 17 task's before Friday Morning.

Anyways, This was one of the activity/task from the 17 of bunch that I chose. This is about 'Prime and Composite' This task was difficult, but I was able to list some things down about what I know.

After this task, I think I have a better understanding of Prime, Factor and Composite Numbers. Feel free to leave a positive comment on my blog. Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Bradley would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video