Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2021

Persuasive Writing: Why kids shouldn't get paid to go to school

Persuasive Writing - Why kids shouldn't get paid to go school:


This is an option with which I completely disagree.I disagree with this option because I believe that if you were given the choice between getting paid to go to school or coming to school to study, you would select the money. But this is not a wise decision, we didn't go to school to get paid, we went to learn and receive an excellent education. You could acquire a job or go to university if you get a decent education to learn about the advantages of your future employment many people may disagree with my viewpoint, but I believe we are too young to get paid at this age; if money is more important to you than your education, you will most likely fail in high school and will not be admitted to university.  


Kids our age may be immature when it comes to spending the money we have. What I mean by "immature" is that they won't buy anything related to school or school supplies. Kids will be more concerned with money than with school, which will hinder their education.


Task Description: 

Persuasive Writing has been the focus of Team 5's literacy work. There are agrees and disagrees in persuasive writing, just as there are in an argument. My topic was 'Why should students be paid to attend to school?' I strongly disagreed with this viewpoint.

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Bradley,
    you have great writing and it makes sense
    and I look pretty good.
    From Vika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Bradley,

    Its me your best friend. I agree with you because I think that what you have said is correct.
    Next time make sure to check your vocabulary.
    I really enjoyed reading this.

    Sincerely,
    Rae Jae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Bradley!
    It's me Simon, from your class... room 4! Your persuasive writing in incredible! I really like your statements to make us viewers agree with you!

    I remember doing persuasive writing and it was really challenging, was it challenging for you?

    Next time I would recommend adding a sentence to hook us in! Such as "Burgers are nutritious and high in protein and carbs.", something interesting that will catch our attention.

    Bye Bradley!
    - Simon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Bradley!
    I'm Frankie, and I am a teaching student at the University of Canterbury in the South Island. In class today we looked at your school blog and got to choose a post to talk about. I chose this one, and I really enjoyed your persuasive writing! Remember to keep checking your vocabulary words and keep up the awesome work! Mahi pai Bradley :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Bradley would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video