Pages

Thursday 18 February 2021

About me 2021

My name is Bradley. I attend Pt England School as a year 8. 


Unfortunately this is my last year at this school, I’m gonna miss the teachers as I move into college. This year I am gonna try to improve and use this last year wisely


This year I am so lucky and blessed to be one of the important roles in the school, Prefect. Be a role model, help the little kids, and show people how to be a role model.


I’m 11 Years old, turning 12 in March. Me, my mother, and my brothers were born in New Zealand besides my dad, he was born and raised in Samoa. My mom & dad raised 3 children including me. I am the youngest in my family. 

I am in a family of 5, 2 brothers, a mother and a dad. I am the youngest in the family.

Make sure to leave a positive comment on my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Bradley would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video