Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

Yr 7 Step Up Leadership Highlight.

Yr 7 Leader Ship Highlight: My highlight for the Yr 7 Leadership program was, the shared lunch. We had all different kinds of food even some junk food. The junk food that was there was amazing. My favourite food from the shared lunch was the pizza and the hot chips. There was a lot of hot chips and pizza! As you can see in the photo on the right, that's my substitute prefect group. I was apart in the substitute prefect group. This photo was after the prefects assembly. We took a photo, and headed back to class. There was lots of chips, different kinds. There was also different kinds of drinks, and there was a lot of chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, all this food is making me hungry, lucky we are having carb soon. anyways, this reminds me of when we had the same thing, except we call it Belfeast. My favorite one so far was by far, the pizza. Maybe next time you could explain what is happening in the photos.
    anyways, look forward to seing your next post. Peace out ✌✌

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Bradley would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video