Pages

Thursday 26 March 2020

What I would do with: A Million Dollars.



If I had a million dollars:
What I would do with a million dollars?

Firstly I’ll spend some money to buy a house for my family and I’ll buy my family a new car.

Secondly, I’ll consider using some money and give it to the charity to help the people who are risking their lives, and I’ll give some money to the homeless so they can buy some food, and get new things.


Thirdly, I’ll give some money to my parents so they can buy all the things they want.


Fourth, I’d invest my money, because if you invest your money, it’ll give you more, but you have to wait first, so I’d invest my money.

Fifthly, if I had leftover money, I’d spend some on my ‘Personal Needs’.

1 comment:

  1. Malo lava Bradley! Well done on completing this task. You have great ideas of what you could do with this sum of money! I love your idea to invest some of it for the future. Bradley I've sent you some tips as to how you can make your text sit properly in your posts, check your email. Enjoy our Easter break. Be sure to tune into our team page on Monday morning to see what learning you can continue with during the break. Manuia le weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Bradley would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video