Pages

Friday 8 February 2019

Waitangi Day: February 6th

WALT: know what the expectations and routines are for reading time.



On Waitangi day I was watching Netflix and playing on my Iphone, Ipad & My Pc! The movie i watched was Simpsons it was very funny and we played board games for like a hour!


So I woke up late and than I went onto my Pc to play online games and than i went onto my tablet to play games that i downloaded from “app store”


Later on, like 2 hours later we played board games with my Mum, Dad, Siblings and we played monopoly online it was very fun and we played more other Board games that my aunty bought from ‘Farmers” and the “Warehouse"


Later Later on, I went on my “Iphone” to look online what are some foods to make with baking so they showed me and My mum the receipt and we followed on to when we ate what we Cooked!

Later on, it was time for me to go sleep because of that long long day doing Stuff that included my Siblings and my parents and because it was night time!! Hope you Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Bradley would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video