Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

design your own rocket

My Amazing rocket Ship look like a Butterfly with a chicken head it special power you push the special button and it will give you McDonald it Thrusher come out with out with flames and money.

I used my Hover board to drive to the elevator. I get off my Hover then I pressed a button to get in. When I get out I jump on the trampoline 2x higher. Than I get in my rocket Ship on stairs then I sit on my chair than my rocket Ship say’s 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0 then my Thrusters have fire at the bottom of it than my rocket goes slowly up into the air and does flips. When i'm out of space I see a dog floating outside my rocket and I see aliens and earth and mars.

As I was heading into space I go to mars I see rocks floating and see androids when I look up there is two moon Phobos and Deimos. It is like in space when I brush my teeth my toothbrush floats past when I let go. I see outside my rocket comets shooting past.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Bradley would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video