Pages

Monday 3 July 2017

pick a path

        Haunted House Pick a Path
File:The Haunted House Das Geisterhaus (5360049608).jpg ...

Use descriptive words.

We will write the 1st paragraph together, then you will write the next paragraph by yourself.  

You’ll be writing about how you get out, make sure you use describing words.


As I walk up to the Haunted House I saw graves, I sneaked around to the back of the house.  The window is cracked but the window was too small, so I kept searching for the door. Through a cobweb filled alley, I see a door, it’s open I walk inside, I hear a baby crying.  I search the house for the baby.  I walk into find a radio on the bench, through the speaker I hear “you’re not leaving here now”.  I run for the front door.  The door is locked shut there is no way out…

I found a key I tried to unlock the door but it was not the right key so I called someone but they did not answer so I called my social worker I told her get your key and come to the haunted house with lots of trees covering the haunted house. “She said why than I said this hurry up but she did not come. “I went to the back door there was a speaker it said you're not getting out of here I was thinking In my brain hm I think I will go up the chimney so I did but the chimney was blocked I saw stairs and I went up there but when I standed on any stairs the
stars started to crumble down. When I was at the top of the stairs I had no way to get down. I see a window I had a way out I saw a hammer and a axe I tried the hammer it smashed a big hole in the window but someone was upstairs I pecked my eyes to look if she was coming she was coming so I saw draws and saw a kitchen and I saw 5 cupboards I got my hammer and I smashed the cupboards down then I took one by one than I closed the door than I got the 5 cupboards and the draws and I blocked the door with the cupboards and draws but the ghosts came threw the door so I had no way out. But I got my hammer and I smack the hammer into it body but the ghosts went threw it. I ran up stairs then I saw something was up to me it was wooden buckets and draws  so I smacked the them down than it bumped on the ghosts but the ghosts came back alive. I saw big web shooters on the side of the  ghosts so I got 1 web shooter than I shot the web on the ghosts. To be continued






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Bradley would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video