Pages

Monday 12 June 2017

Kitesurfing


Kite surfing
Screen Shot 2017-06-11 at 1.01.16 PM.png

Write the story into this Doc, the one you just did in your book.


Start your writing here: Soaring through I feel like superman crashing through the waves like a dolphin. This experience is a feeling you only get ever so often hopping over the waves butterflies in my tummy. Spinning and twirling through the air I show the supporters all the tricks I able to do I can hear cheering and screaming from all my supporters.The hardest part about going kite surfing is packing up having to pull the kite on and windy day is hard work. Kite surfing is such and incredible sport.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Bradley would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video