Pages

Thursday 2 March 2017

rollercoaster ride`

Rollercoaster Ride


Before you start your writing, you need to put this document into your writing folder.





Start Here:  


1st Sentence: What do you see walking up to the ride?
I see a overgenerous ride on the roller coaster The color of it is red and blue because of superman at the bottom of the roller coaster and It had holes.
2nd Sentence: How do you feel?
I ran fast as I can so I can get in line and I had butterflies inside my tummy.
3rd Sentence: Waiting in line.
I heard a noise so loud and It was the the roller coaster crash I saw a long long roller coaster that each 1 of us can pop in.

When everyone on the roller coaster there buckles go over them then the guy says are you ready and they say yes and then the guy locks there buckles so they can be safe. Everyone ease chines in front of everybody. When I was on the roller coaster I wobbuted because it went to fast. The ride was fantastic. When i was on the ride it was fantastic. It was scary too.

1 comment:

  1. hi bradley nice work on rollercoasters i really like the picture of the rollercoaster thats pretty awesome would be a little scary too. love mum xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Bradley would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video